Sunday, April 3, 2011

WoW...! Awesomenesss....!!!!

Last night I had a BALL @ Martini's Ultra Lounge in Hoover, AL... Of course I want to talk about a little fashion in the club last night...  I saw some I liked and A LOT that I didn't...  Of course my 3 Flyy Guys were in the buildin, lookin amazing! Ladies you all need to step ya game up! And you KNOW ya girl herself was looking FLYY as eva...! Had to switch it up real quick... I don't usually do the mini's but I had to do it, because i did it sooo well! LOL!

So anyway, shout outs to Yung, MJ, Groove, my 3 Flyy Guys! Shouts to B, MeMe, Rashenia, Crystal, Danielle, yall were doin the most Ladies!!! Shout outs To Patron, 1800, Crown, and Henn... Yall kept the party goin'! lol! Stay here, babies! Spring/Summer RTW 2011 lines up next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment