Monday, April 25, 2011

Munkey Kouture Preview 4/23/2011

I had a blast at my fashion preview this past Saturday!  I had my whole crew with me, which I FREAKIN LOVE!!!  First and FOREMOST, I would like to dedicate the success of Saturday night to a dear one that was called up to Our Father, Frank "Bozo" Myers... For those who knew him well, I KNOW you love him dearly and he knows as well.  I didn't know him well, but I DID meet him several times, before I moved to Atlanta and also once I came back...  He was GREAT!!!

Saturday was wonderful!  I was HAPPY about everyone loving my designs!  My email is on the side bar for all those who are interestedin my designs... I will post some pictures of my work...  I do mens AND womens clothing, children as well...  Mens, womens, RTW, exotic dance wear, swim wear, etc... GET AT ME!!!


My great cake! By Jill! so yummy!!!

Now for my girls dress-Crystal Andrea...
Its called "Konfused Cheetah"

Now Sherri B's dress... "Kotton Kandy Snake"


Yung Vokalz blazer in progress...





My dress!

"Zebra Kush"

Bianca, Reggie, and MJ? I got ur piks coming up next! And as soon as I get all the great piks from Carle from Saturday night of us in the club, they WILL be posted!!! MMMUUUAAAHHHH!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment