Sunday, April 3, 2011

***Spring/Summer 2011 RTW***

Ladies and Gentlemen, I NEED you all to pay attention so I see no mistakes in Atlanta or Birmingham these upcoming seasons... If you need help in your attire, check the side bars of the blog for my email and phone number, because I'd be happy to help! I love Atlanta and they are a bit more fashion forward than Birmingham, but you know what? Damn that!  I'm tired of hearing Atlanta say Birmingham is full of Biters...  I'm trying to help bring Birmingham into their own!  Can we become the flyest city in the South?  Though living in Atlanta and will be going back, I love Birmingham and want to see us grow in all aspects, so now I want to give you all (all over) a peak into my world.  Please put on your goggles as to be SURE you see everything!!!

Let's start with a little Ralph Lauren...



Ladies this is in the spring RTW (Ready To Wear) 2011 line. Very simple, very easy to do, very #CLASSIC.

Again, very simple, yet clean, and looks GREAT! Can be worn out on a simple weekend shopping day, or even to work...

This one is a little more daring because of the top, and I don't think everyone can do it, but again, looks great...

Gentlemen, please don't think I left you out!  Now don't front, this looks good! This is from RL Blue label, very simple yet stands out... Can YOU rock this?
Ralph Lauren's Black Label

My boy MJ put me on to this one. Thanx hunny!  I LOVE this look!  Hats off to the FIRST MAN I see rockin this one! OMG! I can't wait to see that!!!

Still Black Label

I LOVE the red pant...
Ok so kiddies, I hope I've helped a little bit or given you some options, but we're not done!  I will be back with more RTW (Ready To Wear) lines... Besos bytches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment